Friday, July 17, 2009

Here I Am

Miami in July is summer with a capital S. Hot and humid it just brings out the do something down and dirty in me. I'm on a business prospecting trip. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. But who says ya can't mix a little business with big fun.

Had lunch with fellow blogger and kink voyager Aarkey. Like my lunch in Manhattan with HMP/KBB we are all three truly brothers-in-arms and the Musketeers of kink. Straight off the street, or actually off Florida's Turnpike and out of the convertible (Sebring not the Mustang - drat), we had a grand time just talking about this, that and the other thing. My two pals are real guys into variations on the theme that I for so many years kept secret - stuffed away in a cold, dark closet. Now in the light of a Manhattan summer and the South Florida heat it's just a private matter among true friends instead of some deepest darkest taboo. Our blogs connect an important community of sharing. Meeting Aarkey and KBB has been one of the great things of my life.

And She has bought a ticket. She arrives today! An airport rendez-vous. A finnagled SoBe hotel upgrade to a suite will I hope impress. I'll get to bring her Starbucks in bed. Play personal shopper for a VS bra run. I'll be her chauffeur, sixteen days into on-my-honorness, for a trip she is laser focussed on taking. Forced shell collection. A brand new fetish. And brother, I deserve this one. I do indeed!

So here I am, baby! Come and take me!!

6 comments:

Aarkey said...

T'was a great pleasure to meet you. I hope that your visit goes smashingly.

And kudos on 16 days... ya perv ;)

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Advo:

I'm so happy to hear that you and Aarkey got to meet in person! I am also extremely excited to hear about the impending visit of She!!! ;-)
That is way awesome my brother!! Yes you do deserve this! Have a fantastic, stupendous and totally amazing time!!!! :-)

Cassandra Park said...

Just discovered your blog. Hope you had a great time with "She." Look forward to reading more of your adventures.

advochasty said...

Aarkey -

It was great meeting; cool chat and you do know yer pizza!! It was a terrific lunch.

My visit with She was truly wonderful in so many ways. Smashingly indeed!!

I actually made it to seventeen days ya perv ya!!

advochasty said...

HMP,

Lunch with Aarkey was lunch with you. True friends on line and in real time!

My time with She was amazing. Words fail. But you can rest assured I shall try soon to capture the adventure!

advochasty said...

Ms. Cassandra Park,

Thanks so much for dropping by! I so appreciate your kind comment.

I had a fantastic time with my dear friend. Forced Sanibel ... the title of my next posting.

Stay tuned!!